Monday, June 27, 2011

Are you there world? It's me, Colleen.

Well that was easy.  I now officially own my own ramblings plot in the world of cyber real estate and there wasn’t even a signature required!

I’m Colleen…a gal of many interests and even more stories.  My friends, family, compadres, amigos, frenemies, and the like have all suggested to me on more than one occasion that I do something with all the ramblings they’ve had to endure during our adventures together.  And thus, Greetings From a Table for One is birthed.

Everyone’s life is different and I think there’s so much to be learned from each other’s experiences, talents, and passions.  I want to be able to celebrate the victories, discoveries, feelings of what it’s like to live, laugh, and love in this modern world!  I hope by rehashing my crazy experiences to you, I can make at least one person laugh, and perhaps keep my own sanity at the same time!  Read on, my new friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment